Virtual Observer Desktop Analytics
CONNECT / CAPTURE / AUTOMATE
WITH DESKTOP ANALYTICS, POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS...
* Automate many aspects of your workflow
* Gain greater understanding into the agent workday
* Alleviate PCI Compliance concerns
* Reduce strain on IT resources by shifting to automated API triggers
- Captures employee desktop activity across all platforms and processes
- Helps reduce liability by recording select
interactions for easy retrieval later
- Gain visibility into agent activities when they are not on the phone
- Brings to light any ineffective application usage or misuse of technology
CAPTURE EVENT TRIGGERS
Automatically captures multi-channel interactions, including calls, emails and web chats via user-defined, screen-based triggers.
PROTECT SENSITIVE DATA
Automatically detect when employees access secure software on their desktop and trigger the removal of sensitive data.
AUTOMATE API INTEGRATION
The process of programming your internal workflow to integrate with our APIs can be automated now, reducing your IT footprint and giving you a completely hands-free PCI Compliance option.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Virtual Observerís Desktop Analytics integrates applications quickly and easily by automating data extraction, conversion and population of any desktop window. Built on a flexible architecture, enabling you to bring information from one application to another.
Our professional services team will implement our desktop analytics solution remotely, greatly reducing your travel & expense costs.
- Contact Center Quality Monitoring Features
- Included: VO Live
- Included: Playback
- Included: Integrated Evaluation
- Included: Dashboard Analytics
- Included: System Security, Media Encryption & Auditing
- // Workforce Management
- // Desktop Analytics
- // Call Insight Speech Analytics
- // Agent Portal
- // LightsOut! API for PCI Compliance
- // Rules-Based Screen Capture
- // Multi-Channel Interactions
- // Auto-Archiving
- // Customer Surveys
- Customer Success Stories
- Professional Services
- Quality Monitoring Solutions By Industry
- Supported Phone Systems
- Call Recording Methods
Quick Contact Form
News CenterMay 10, 2013
WFM integrations done right: AvayaApril 16, 2013
Experience, Synergy and Integration Provides Virtual Observer Community WFM with an AdvantageFebruary 22, 2013
Workforce Management IT Checklist