Protecting your sensitive data
Our Lights Out module works within Virtual Observer (VO) Professional, a simple, effective and affordable quality assurance solution for call centers. VO is fully customizable and designed to continuously improve the performance of your call center agents. VO is available in a wide array of configurations designed to work with call centers of all sizes. VO's Lights Out module will completely secure your valuable customer information and sensitive data, helping you comply with standards such as PCI compliance and HIPAA compliance.
- Single Transaction Security: CSI believes that protection for all starts with protection for one
- "Lights Out" functionality: The application controls playback and review based on tight restrictions applied by users and profiles. However, playback is indeed a necessity and therefore users will have access to sensitive card holder data. To reduce this exposure, Virtual Observer engineers developed a "Lights Out" feature for recorded audio and media which detects the start and stop of a credit card transaction and mutes the audio as well as wiping out the screen images during the life of the credit card process.
- "Lights Out" relies on your IT staff to use our API: The Virtual Observer Web Service API is used by client applications to send data to the Virtual Observer server via a web method post. This Service is a Microsoft .net Web Service running on the Virtual Observer Server and will receive XML posts via a web method from any client capable of sending such a request.
- Want to automate this task vs. using the API? Check out our Desktop Analytics feature.
- Application and Data Security: Every menu, program and button within Virtual Observer is controlled at the user level. Administrators pick-and-choose which users have access to specific features of the application based on users and groups. In addition to program security, data security allows administrators to build secure filters that reduce the data a user is allowed to access and see, such as by department, call type, skill, VND, DNIS, agent. Etc...
- Network Security: Access to the Virtual Observer application is controlled at the user level within the application itself, and at the network level using tight integrations to Active Directory (AD), Group Policies Objects (GPO) and Secure Socket Layers (SSL).
- These features are designed not only for PCI Compliance and HIPAA compliance but also for true enterprise-caliber granular security
Big Time ROI...VO's Lights Out enables you to:
- Comply with PCI and HIPAA security and data standards
- Protect your valuable customer information from unauthorized access
- Contact Center Quality Monitoring Features
- Included: VO Live
- Included: Playback
- Included: Integrated Evaluation
- Included: Dashboard Analytics
- Included: System Security, Media Encryption & Auditing
- // Workforce Management
- // Desktop Analytics
- // Call Insight Speech Analytics
- // Agent Portal
- // LightsOut! API for PCI Compliance
- // Rules-Based Screen Capture
- // Multi-Channel Interactions
- // Auto-Archiving
- // Customer Surveys
- Customer Success Stories
- Professional Services
- Quality Monitoring Solutions By Industry
- Supported Phone Systems
- Call Recording Methods
Quick Contact Form
News CenterMay 10, 2013
WFM integrations done right: AvayaApril 16, 2013
Experience, Synergy and Integration Provides Virtual Observer Community WFM with an AdvantageFebruary 22, 2013
Workforce Management IT Checklist